- green infrastructure | inclusion | culture | social economy
- Joint Research Centre
- More info and registrations for the event
The New European Bauhaus calls citizens to imagine and craft beautiful, sustainable, inclusive places, starting from their own neighbourhoods. Prior to the 2021 R&I Days, in June, we have also conducted 3 co-creation citizen engagement activities in Poland, Estonia and Bulgaria. 120 randomly selected citizens from these 3 countries participated contributing with ideas to the question: “How do we want to live together in a post-COVID-19 era?”.
We are now organising a series of co-creation events in the next few months. In this new phase we will focus on youth visions of future Beautiful, Sustainable, Inclusive places.
Although we are talking about the future, we would like to focus on tangible future experiences. And to do so, we thought to ask you to have a conversation at home with your children, grandchildren and your younger relatives, with these questions in mind:
- Where would they like to live when they grow up? What would their favourite places look like? Would there be any animals, or plants?
- If they had to imagine the perfect school of the future, how would it look like? What would they learn? How would they play?
- What do they want to be when they grow up? What would a day at work look like? Where would be their office? Would they have an office?
Check here the details and register! The first online event is on 3 September 2021!