- green infrastructure | culture | inclusion | social economy
- Tuesday 27 April 2021, 14:00 - 16:00 (CEST)
How to create an inclusive, sustainable and beautiful reality? Alessandro Rancati, Piotr Czyż, Jacek Dominiczak and Paulina Kisiel will talk about it on April 27th.
The conversation will be started by Katarzyna Gruszecka-Spychała – Deputy Mayor of the City of Gdynia.
To create a better reality it is best to start with the immediate surroundings - street, district or city. What unites all the inhabitants is the need for security and a sense of community. It is human that we want to live comfortably and nicely. While taking care of our own health and the environment it is necessary to take advantage of the opportunities available and contribute to the creation of the society. How can this be achieved? How to plan a future that is good for us and our planet?
The conversation will be attended by:
- special guest - Alessandro Rancati / European Commission - EU Policy Lab,
- Piotr Czyż / Inicjatywa Miasto Association, Gdańsk University of Technology,
- Jacek Dominiczak / Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk,
- Paulina Kisiel / PPNT Gdynia | Design Center.
We are calling designers, architects, artists, engineers, scientists and students to act - let's create the present and the future together!